SVAMC and WIPO Advanced Issues in Tech and Patent ADR
November 7, 2018
Palo Alto, USA
Join leading corporate counsel, tech litigators, the Director of the Silicon Valley Office of the USPTO, the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center, and experienced mediators and arbitrators as we address ADR in tech and IP cases.
– Making mediation work in the tech/patent case
– Arbitrating domestic tech/patent cases: from planning to advocacy at the hearing
– Effective use of international tech and patent arbitration
– Enforcing tech and patent arbitration awards
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Center
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Farella Braun + Martel
United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Complimentary admission – November 7 at Wilson Sonsini’s Palo Alto offices.
November 13, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
The Alexander Lecture is considered one of the most respected events in the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) calendar. This year’s lecture will take place during CIArb Congress in Atlanta and will be delivered by SVAMC Tech List Appointee Ambassador (r.) David Huebner.
The evening will also play host to a networking drinks reception.
ACC/SVAMC/AAA-ICDR/iTech Law present: Smarter, Faster, Cheaper Technology Dispute Resolution Conference: Open Forum with New York
November 14, 2018
Fordham University, Lincoln Center Campus, New York, NY | 9:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Join leading corporate counsel, litigators and dispute experts from across the tech field on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for this interactive open forum. Panels will feature thought leaders in the fields of tech litigation and ADR covering the following discussion topics:
- Smarter, Faster and Cheaper Litigation and Arbitration for Tech Company Disputes
- ACC Corporate Counsel Roundtable: Creative Business Strategies for Avoiding and Resolving Tech Disputes
- Strategic Planning for Tech Development, Licensing, Distribution, Outsourcing and Copyright, Trade Secret and Patent Disputes
- Key Strategies for International Tech Disputes
- Spotlight on the Privacy Shield, GDPR, Data Security and Data Breach
Thanks to our co-hosts Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), American Arbitration Association/International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA/ICDR) and iTechLaw
Schiefelbein Global Dispute Resolution Conference
January 18, 2019
ASU Downtown – Phoenix, AZ, USA
— Technology in arbitration, arbitration in technology
— Climate change arbitration
— China’s belt and road program
— Corporate counsel’s take