- This event has passed.
A Comparative Analysis of International Arbitration Jurisdictions (US and Europe)
May 17 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
We are pleased to co-host a virtual program with Goldman Ismail and Arbitration Ireland. With a slate of international arbitration experts from various jurisdictions across the Europe and the US, this program seeks to explore similarities and differences in how arbitration and arbitral awards are treated. With no two jurisdictions being identical but many being similar, this program seeks to explore unique attributes presented by these jurisdictions. Topics will include relevant developments in domestic courts, the availability of ADR facilities, and the treatment of third-party funding, among others.
- Moderator: James Coleman (SVAMC Member & Associate, Goldman Ismail Tomaselli, Brennan & Baum)
- Michael Collins (Ireland)
- Sarah Reynolds (SVAMC CEO & Managing Partner, Goldman Ismail Tomaselli, Brennan & Baum)
- Claire Morel de Westgaver (SVAMC Board Member, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner)
- Doro Schramm (Partner, Sidley)
- Philippa Charles (Partner, Stewarts)
- Alex Blumrosen (SVAMC Board Member & Partner, Polaris Law)
Date & Time
May 17, 2022
IL CLE Credit available