SVAMC supports Silicon Valley and the global technology community. Join SVAMC and be a part of the leading voices in tech dispute resolution. SVAMC members work with legal and business tech leaders in promoting business-practical resolution of technology disputes. General membership is open to all qualified technology sector legal, business, academic, and government professionals. As a member you can participate in SVAMC activities, support SVAMC’s work, get involved in our educational programs, enhance your technology ADR skills, contribute your expertise and be part of the dialogue. Collaborate with leading tech industry and dispute resolution thought leaders and professionals.
1. SVAMC GENERAL MEMBER
– Attorneys: Members of the bar (any jurisdiction) with a minimum of five years of private practice, in-house counsel or government experience
– Arbitrators & Mediators: Neutrals who are members of a recognized US or international ADR institution panel
– Tech Executives: Technology company executives, investors and other professionals
– Judges / Government Officials: Sitting Judges and other government officials (any jurisdiction)
– Academics: University level scholars with a focus on dispute resolution and/or the technology sector
– ADR Institution Professionals: Professionals affiliated with a recognized US or international ADR institutions
2. SVAMC NEW PRACTITIONER MEMBER
– New Lawyers: New attorneys with less than five years practice experience (any jurisdiction)
– Law Students: Law students with an interest in dispute resolution and/or the technology sector
(New and other young practitioners may also be eligible for the new Y-SVAMC group – details coming soon)
Note: Admission as a member is not an appointment to the SVAMC Tech List. Appointment to The Tech List is peer-vetted and by invitation only. Click here for information on The Tech List selection criteria.
SVAMC General Membership is $200 per year.
SVAMC New Practitioner Membership is $75 per year.
– Collaboration: SVAMC provides access to thought leaders in US and international technology, business, government and law
– Education: Members learn about the technology sector and innovations in technology dispute resolution
– Directory: General Members are listed on the SVAMC online directory
– Publication: Members are invited to submit blogs and articles to post on SVAMC’s site
– Programming: Members have the opportunity to collaborate and participate in SVAMC educational programming and other tech sector services
– Advisory: Members assist SVAMC in its mission to improve technology dispute resolution and in communicating the needs of the technology sector
– Committee Participation — Members are eligible to participate in various SVAMC Committees
– Discounts: Members are entitled to discounts on SVAMC annual conference fees, including MCLE programs
– Stay informed: Members will be included on SVAMC info blogs providing details on events and key developments
Donate – Not eligible for SVAMC membership? – Gifts
SVAMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and welcomes donations from the public to support its educational programming and related activities. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the tax deductibility of your gift.