The List of the World’s Leading Technology Neutrals – the Tech List® – is peer-vetted and limited to exceptionally qualified arbitrators and mediators known globally for their experience and skill in crafting business-practical legal solutions in the technology sector. This highly regarded list is reviewed annually with Appointees announced each January and on a rolling basis thereafter. Collectively these professionals have handled thousands of successful mediations and arbitrations and continue to serve as distinguished members of the Tech-focused ADR community.
- Highly regarded Arbitrators and/or Mediators well-recognized by peers in their geographic locale
- Vetted members of a panel or roster of at least one leading national or international arbitral or mediation institution
- Substantially experienced in the legal and technical issues of the technology sector
- Verifiable practice credentials as an Arbitrator or Mediator. Prior service with one or more Tech List Appointees preferred
- Exceptionally skilled in efficient and business-practical technology dispute resolution
- Actively engaged in ADR education and training initiatives (eg. teaching, panels, writing)
- Practitioners of the highest ethical and practice standards; and
- Diversity candidates and others who bring new and valuable perspectives to technology dispute resolution
- Inclusion on The Tech List is by invitation only
- Candidates are assessed by peers based on the Selection Criteria
- Candidates are admitted on a rolling basis following review and recommendation of the Tech List Selection Committee and approval by the SVAMC Executive Committee
- Admittees to the List are reviewed annually
If you would like to be considered for inclusion on The Tech List, please complete the Prospective Tech List Appointee Experience Summary. We will use the answers you provide to help us evaluate whether your background meets SVAMC’s Tech List Selection Criteria. Experience Summary available here.