Legal Transactions Based on DLT/Blockchain Technology, the Current Regulatory Framework and Challenges (Part II)
April 16 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 am
This is the fourth in a series of roundtables focused on the current status of the DLT/blockchain industry, the legal transactions that arise from it, and the dispute resolution mechanisms relied upon by users, developers and other parties. The event will take place on Friday 16 April 2021 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm UTC. We will learn from leading experts in the field about legal transactions based on DLT/Blockchain technology, the current and emerging regulatory framework and challenges. The format will be a dynamic exchange among the panelists followed by questions and comments from the audience.
- Bacon Lee, Clyde & Co LLP
- Yanina Petrovskaya, RLP Consulting AG
- Marc Powers, Florida International University
- Felix Prümmer, UBS
- Ben Yates, 100x Group
- Hu Ke, Jingtian & Gongcheng & SVAMC (Co-moderator)
- Olga Hamama, V29 Legal & SVAMC (Co-moderator)
Registration information will be available soon.