ABA 15th Annual Arbitration Training Institute and Arbitration Practice Development Program
June 1 - June 3
The ABA Section of Dispute Resolution will be presenting its 15th Annual Arbitration Training Institute and Arbitration Practice Development Program. The Institute will be held June 1-3, 2022, in-person, at Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Ill.
June 1, 2022 – Half-day Practice Development Program: Presented by a faculty of experienced arbitrators and experts from well-known arbitral provider organizations, this Program will provide attendees with practical guidance for developing, managing and improving a successful career as an Arbitrator. Sessions will cover:
- How do you get started as an arbitrator?
- What credentials are providers looking for?
- What marketing and practice development techniques will enhance your selection rate?
- What do you need to know about arbitral immunity, insurance and case administration?
- What are the key ethical issues you should recognize?
- What about fee arrangements and related issues?
June 2-3, 2022 – Two-day Training Institute: Recognized as a preeminent arbitration training forum presented by a faculty of recognized leaders in arbitration and arbitration advocacy, the Arbitration Training Institute features plenary sessions on every stage of the arbitral process. The program is enhanced with small group sessions that facilitate in-depth discussion with the faculty and other participants, and concurrent sessions that focus on practice specific areas.
Plenary sessions at the Institute will include:
- Arbitration Initiation and the Preliminary Conference
- Discovery and Motion Practice
- The Evidentiary Hearing
- The Award and Post-Award Issues
- Learning the Ropes from Case Managers
- Arbitration Ethics
Concurrent sessions will feature the areas of: Employment; International; Construction; Health Care and Smaller Cases.
- Gary Benton
- Harrie Samaras
- Theo Cheng,
- Sandra Jeskie
- Merriann Panarella
- Barbara Reeves
- Paul Burns.
Register Here: http://ambar.org/arb2022.