- This event has passed.
International Arbitration of Technology Disputes: Perspectives from Silicon Valley and Singapore
February 25 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The use of international arbitration to resolve technology disputes has significantly increased in recent years. This is in large part due to the influence of technology on every sector of the economy, increasing international technology-related transactions, and the growing popularity of international arbitration to resolve cross-border disputes. In this webinar, jointly organized by King & Spalding LLP, the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, and the Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center, thought leaders from global law firms; technology companies; and arbitral/ADR institutions with intimate knowledge of the two leading technology centers in the world, Silicon Valley and Singapore, will share their views on questions such as:
- What are the recent statistics and trends?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for law firms in this regard?
- How do technology companies view and use international arbitration?
- What are the creative steps taken by arbitral institutions to better administer technology disputes?
- Are technology disputes the “next big thing” in international arbitration?
- Luan Tran, Partner, King & Spalding
- Wade Coriell, Partner, King & Spalding
- Adriana Uson, Head (Americas), SIAC
- Gary Benton, Founder and Chairman, SVAMC
- Bryan Sinclair, Senior Director and Head of Litigation, Cisco
- Steven Haines, Deputy General Counsel (Litigation), Seagate Technology
Date & Time
February 25: 5:00-6:00pm PT
February 26: 9:00 – 10:00am SGT