Realizing Arbitration’s Promise in the 2020s: To dream of things that never were and ask “Why not?”
September 16, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center is pleased to sponsor the first annual 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square Arbitration Conference on September 16, 2022.
- What’s changed post-Covid?
- Is it time to rethink arbitration’s corruption jurisprudence?
- Have video arbitrations made us fundamentally rethink evidence in arbitration?
- How are arbitral institutions responding to change?
- Have clients rethought what it is that they want out of the arbitral process?
- Tech trends: Beyond video, blockchain and dispute resolution of the future
- Is the Singapore Convention on Mediation a threat to arbitration as we know it?
- What about Brexit?
Speakers include SVAMC members, Paul Cohen, Duarte Henriques, Les Schiefelbein and Patricia Shaughnessy.