- This event has passed.
Arbitrating IP Disputes: How to Anticipate and Manage Them
June 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
The Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Center (SVAMC) and Fox Williams are pleased to invite you to a discussion on Arbitrating IP disputes: how to anticipate and manage them.
A panel of in-house counsel and law firm practitioners will share practical insights on arbitral disputes involving IP rights, covering issues such as:
• strategic considerations on when and whether to resort to arbitration
• emergency relief
• navigating through various jurisdictions
• damages issues specific to IP rights.
Moderated by Sarah Lee, SVAMC Law Firm Coordination Task Force, Debevoise & Plimpton (Associate)
• Ben Giaretta, Fox Williams (Partner)
• James Hargrove, SVAMC Law Firm Coordination Task Force, Orrick (Partner)
• Luciano Filippi, INEOS Technologies & Catalyst (Head of Legal)
• Simon Bennett, Fox Williams (Partner)
Date & Time
June 9, 2021
Key Takeaways from June 9 Presentation (Karin Troiani)